Traffic and conversion are the two most important pillars of any digital marketing strategy.
When you drive significant traffic to your landing page, the chances are you will get significant number of leads, if everything’s right. But if you’re not getting enough conversions, it means there something wrong with your landing page.
Between traffic and conversion comes a crucial part of the conversion funnel– a landing page.
A landing page is a standalone web page with a specific focus– to help you convert the traffic by making the visitors click the CTA button.
Now, here’s bad news: A generic landing page isn’t going to help you get the best results.
But there’s also a good news: There are a number of landing page builders that can help you build high-conversion landing pages in a few minutes.
And in this article, we’ll share the best 8 no-code landing page building tools to help you maximize conversions by building high-converting landing pages.
8 Best Landing Page Building Tools to Maximize Conversions
Swipe Pages are one of the easiest landing page-building tools out there. It offers an easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder with plenty of templates that are fast and highly responsive. So no matter which device your visitors are using. They will get an optimal experience on your landing page.
It comes with plenty of features that are very useful to use like AMP pages, A/B testing, e-commerce integrations, form builder, multi-step forms, and more.
- Drag and drop tool to help you create and edit landing pages.
- Fast, responsive, and mobile-optimized templates.
- 40+ conversion-optimized templates and 80+ prebuilt blocks.
- Ecommerce integration with PayPal and Stripe.
- Built-in analytics.
- No coding skills are required.
- No heatmaps and insights are not very helpful.
- Only and few integrations are available.
- No blogging option.
- Startup: $29/month
- Marketer: $59/month
- Agency: $119/month
According to Google, the probability of bounce increases 32% as page load time goes from 1 second to 3 seconds. So if your website or landing page is slow, you might be leaving the money on the table.
There helps FastPages.io.
FastPages.io offers its users with lightning-speed load time of your landing pages. With this landing page building tool, you can quickly and easily build your landing pages in a matter of minutes.
Other than fast load time, FastPages.io also offer an easy-to-use no code drag & drop builder, plenty of ready-to-use themes and templates, and option to integrate several 3rd party apps.
- Lightining-speed load time.
- 100% SEO and mobile optimized.
- Dozens of integrations are available such as MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, and Zapier.
- Lightning-fast online editor.
- Supported in all major-browsers.
- One-click publish option.
- Limited integration options.
- Starter: $29/month
- Agency: $99/month
- Business: $249/month
Dealify Exclusive Lifetime Deal– Get Starter Plan for $69, Agency Plan for $129, and Business Plan for $199 for lifetime. Hurry up, limited time only!
Leadpages come with a ton of amazing features and these features aren’t stacked in it for no reason. Some of it most critical features includes WordPress integration, variety of templates, multiple social media tools, and A/B testing option. However, they key feature that makes Leadpages better than most of its competitors is that its templates are surprisingly mobile-friendly. So if you’re using Leadpages you won’t need to worry about how will your landing pages look when viewed from small screen-sizes.
- Easy to use drag-and-drop builder.
- Analytics for landing page monitoring.
- 160+ mobile-friendly templates.
- The page editor could have been better.
- No so good customer support.
- Pro: $74/month
- Standard: $37/month
There are many landing page builders in the market but one thing that makes Unbounce being listed here is that it’s completely a conversion-driven platform. The tool comes with unlimited A/B testing which allows the users optimize the landing page for conversions. Also, it offers built-in tools that help to capture leads, add pop-ups, and sticky bars, and AI optimization features.
- Easy to use interface.
- Quickly create variants for testing.
- Plenty of templates are available.
- Highly customizable templates.
- Good split testing functionality.
- Form builder could have some more features.
- Split testing existing landing pages created outside of Unbounce isn’t possible. (There are tools like VMO and Google Optimize that allows to that.)
- Launch: $90/month
- Optimize: $135/month
- Accelerate: $225/month
The platform is a one-stop-shop that offers CRM management, blogging, email outreach, and a landing page builder.
But if we specifically talk about the landing page building tool, it comes with plenty of features like a design tool, form builder, and analytics. Furthermore, if you want to increase the number of leads, you can easily integrate email marketing, ad management, and many more tools that comes with HubSpot.
- An all-in-one CRM platform.
- Easy-to-use drag and drop builder.
- Email marketing support and social media scheduling.
- Huge directory of support content.
- Built-in library of mobile-optimizd templates.
- A/B split testing
- Doesn’t have an eCommerce platform.
- Expensive than other options.
- Limited features available in lower-tier plans.
- HubSpot branding on the free plan.
- Starter: $45/month
- Pro: $800/month
- Enterprise: $3,200/month
Instapage is one of the easiest ways of building landing pages. The platform comes with 200+ mobile-optimized templates which are ready to use but you can still make some changes as per the brand guidelines.
Moreover, the tool lets you conduct A/B and multivariate testing, check heat-maps, and view analytics. You can easily change content for every type of audience that you’re targeting.
The best part of the platform is that it allows collaboration and so you can easily set up your workflow to get real-time edits, instant feedback, and secure sharing.
Also, the tool offers variety of solutions designed for Google ads, Facebook ads, and Retargeting ads that can help you easily tie up your landing pages with the respective ad campaign you’re running.
- 200+ customizable mobile-optimized templates.
- Drag and drop builder.
- Pixel perfect design.
- Easy integration with multiple platforms.
- Web personalization and AMP only available for Enterprise plan users.
- Enterprise plan is very expensive.
- Building: $199 per month
- Converting: Custom quote
Like HubSpot, GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing solution– not just a landing page builder like Instapage and others.
Such tools, that offer a bundle of features have their own perks and perils. On the positive side, there are plenty of features that can help you improve your marketing strategy and on the downside, you need to understand that the landing page building tool might just be an add-on feature for supporting their hero feature.
If we talk about GetResponse, it is a super easy-to-use landing page building tool. All you need to do is, select a template, customize it, publish it in a single click, test it, and optimize it as per the results.
- An all-in-one marketing solution.
- Offers access to 5000+ Shutterstock photos.
- Allows A/B testing.
- Landing page builder isn’t the primary tool.
- Enterprise plan is quite expensive.
- Contact-based pricing, means you’ll need to upgrade the plan when you pass 1000 contacts.
Pricing: There are four plans-
- Email: $15/month
- Pro: $49/month
- Max: $165/month
- Enterprise: $1,199/month
Xara Web Designer+
Xara Web Designer+ is a popular web design platform known for its intuitive interface and extensive set of features. These features include a no-code website builder, design tools, an e-commerce builder designed for online businesses, a landing page builder with integrated lead-generation tools, customizable templates, a digital asset management feature, and a workflow and collaboration feature.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop editor
- WYSIWYG editor. You can visualize your end content as you design it
- Must-have e-commerce & lead-generation integrations
- SEO & mobile-ready features
- Thousands of templates & Stock Image Library
- 24/7 chat and email support
- No blogging option
- Xara Web Designer+ is: $9.99/month
- Bundle Cloud Pro+: $16.99/month (Update your website directly in Xara Cloud)
To Conclude: Landing Page Builders
A landing page is more than just any webpage.
Even if you already have the best website idea, building a generic landing page and hoping to get best results can be you biggest mistake.
To build a stand-out landing page that can help you drive tons of targeted, specific conversions, you need the best landing page builder as per your business’s needs.
So spend some time in finding the best landing page builder. Do some experiments, A/B test several variants of your landing page, and then find out what works and what doesn’t.
To help you find the right landing page building tool as per your needs, we have curated the best ones from a pond of hundreds of tools.
Now you can choose the right one and start building landing pages that can help you drive more leads in no time.
All the best!